Hot Full Comics

Free John Persons, Erotic, Adult Comic, Get The Fantasy Sexy Comics For Free From Here

Dinner at Steve's

This last weekend our friend Steve invited my wife Jolene and I over to his house for dinner and a hot tub. Steve has had the pleasure of joining my wife and I in a threesome several times at our house over the last couple of years. I get off watching my wife have sex with other men and Steve is a very close friend of ours, he is one of several friends who regularly share my wife.

Steve's wife travels quite a bit and this weekend she was out of town on business. My opinion is that his wife, Cary, is having an affair out of town as she travels quite a bit and has kind of put Steve on the backburner. We have been naked in their hot tub with them many times however Cary always finds a way to put a damper on the evening before the fun really starts. At any rate that's another story in itself, we enjoy Steve's company and both my wife and I enjoy Steve fucking her.

This particular evening Jolene wore a very short skirt to Steve's house with no panties; her freshly shaved pussy was almost showing the skirt was so short. Jolene had shaved her pussy just for Steve, as he likes my wife's pussy completely bare. I myself enjoy just a touch of landing strip above her beautiful pussy. Jolene's 38D breasts were just about to fall out of the small zip up tank top she had on and her fine long tanned legs were finished off with a nice pair of high-heeled sandals. Jolene looked hot and ready for a night of great nasty sex.

We arrived at Steve's house about an hour or so before dusk and he greeted us at his private patio entrance. Steve and Cary's house is quite secluded and once inside their yard you are completely alone in the world. As we entered the patio Steve had our drinks ready and while handing Jolene her drink held her close as they embraced. My cock started stirring just thinking of what was on for the evening for the three of us. As Jolene and Steve embraced her hand moved to his crotch as his hands deftly unzipped her tank top and exposed her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs. As they broke the kiss Jolene and I took a seat on the barstools at the bar-b-que where Steve was about to throw on some steaks.

We sat and talked about our workweek and the weather all the time Steve and I barely able to take our eyes off of Jolene's exposed pussy, her skirt had ridden up her thighs exposing her firm white skin. Jolene had zipped up her tank just enough to contain her tits but several times when she reached for something on the counter top one of her breasts would become exposed. Jolene was sitting between us and occasionally we would each embrace her and steal a quick feel of her fine body. I had to get up to use the restroom and while in the restroom, as I made my way back toward the patio through the house I stopped where I had a clear view of the patio and watched as Jolene and Steve were locked in an embrace, his hands having removed her breasts from her tank and taking his time fondling her.

As I was about to make my entrance onto the patio I saw the patio door open and in walk another man. Jolene and Steve stopped dead in their tracks, Jolene making a feeble attempt to cover her while Steve made his way to greet the new visitor. Before I could get to the patio Steve was introducing Walter to Jolene and he was taking my seat at the counter. I stepped onto the patio bringing a chair from the kitchen with me. Steve introduced me to his neighbor Walter who was visiting his mother for a while and had popped by to see if Steve was up to going out for the night. By the looks of Walter taking in Jolene I could tell he was quickly getting other ideas in his head, my wife's pussy was still quite in view and Walter was enjoying the view.

Taking my seat in the kitchen chair I was just about at pussy level and my cock was still half hard watching Jolene expose herself not only to our close friend Steve but also this friend Walter. Jolene had been holding her breasts in her arms and knew that sooner or later she would have to let go and expose herself. The moment was now and standing up she slipped her breasts into her top while just pulling the zipper up enough to hold herself together. Jolene looked at me and I smiled. My wife made her way to my chair and bending over gave me a long delicious kiss while I am sure she was giving Walter and Steve a clear view of her fine tanned ass with the g-string thong tan.

Jolene asked if anyone needed a drink and went into the kitchen to make a new round. Walter tried making small talk while watching Jolene move around the kitchen but eventually asked whom Jolene was. I explained that Jolene was my wife and that she and I had come over to Steve's for dinner and a hot tub and asked if he would like to join us. About this time Jolene came from the kitchen and was standing in the doorway as Walter explained he did not have a swimsuit with him. Jolene smiled wickedly and said "neither to we, that's the fun of it!" I ran my hand up my wife's thigh and could feel the heat from her pussy even before my fingers brushed her pussy lips. Jolene spread her legs slightly allowing my quick rub of her pussy before resuming her position on the barstool between Walter and Steve. We all were a little awkward and quickly finished this round of drinks, two down and who knows how many more to go! I volunteered to make the next round to give the three of them time alone and watched intently as Steve made his way over to Jolene and lightly fondled her breasts through her tank top while reaching for the steaks. Steve then threw the steaks on the grill as I came back with the new drinks. We visited for a while as the steaks were cooking.

Jolene excused herself to go watch a movie on Steve's big screen TV and left the three of us talking. It wasn't long before Walter asked the big question, "Are you alright with your wife behaving like this? I laughed a little at Walter standing there looking perplexed. He is about 6' 1" tall, around 180 lbs with long hair and a very gentle demeanor about him. I explained that Jolene loved to fuck and suck cocks and that I enjoyed watching her almost as much as she enjoyed it. Steve followed up by letting Walter know that we had planned a threesome for the evening and he was a pleasantly unexpected visitor. Both Steve and I concurred that Jolene was probably ok with the new twist as she looked like she was ready to fuck us all. From inside the house we heard Jolene yell that she was out of drink and wanted someone to wait on her. Steve and I both looked at Walter and he immediately yelled back he would bring the next round to all of us.

It was now becoming a little dusk as Walter made his way into the house to mix the drinks. Steve turned down the heat on the grill and we waited a few minutes before moving to where we could get a clear view of the living room where Jolene was half reclined on the sofa. My cock was almost as hard as a rock anticipating what may happen. Walter entered the living room carrying two drinks. Steve and I watched as Walter handed Jolene her drink. Jolene was sitting back on the sofa and I am sure Walter had a clear view of her inviting pussy. As Walter leaned forward to hand my wife her drink Jolene leaned forward and placed a kiss fully on Walter's lips. Breaking the kiss Jolene leaned back into the leather sofa again as Walter joined her, leaning in for another long kiss. Steve and I watched as Walter's hands moved across my wife's body to her lovely chest as he undid the zipper of her tank top and revealed her luscious tits. Jolene leaned forward enough for Walter to completely remove her tank top, as she turned sideways on the sofa one leg on the sofa and the other dangling to the side.

Walter's hand smoothly moved to my wife's crotch as he slipped a finger into her hot pussy, both of them still locked in an embrace. Jolene was running her hands over Walter's naked back as her hips moved with his hands. They broke their kiss as Jolene gently pushed Walter backwards down on the sofa. My wife leaned forward, her breasts swaying under her as she unzipped Walter's pants and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Walter's cock was hard and about six or seven inches long with a curve upward. Jolene now leaned completely forward and swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, her right hand moving up to pinch Walter's nipples.

Jolene was moving up and down on Walter's cock as her left hand pumped him in rhythm her sucking. Walter's hands moved down to my wife's hard nipples and began tugging on them as Jolene brought him over the edge. Walter's hips were meeting each movement of my wife's head as she sucked him off and licked his hard shaft. I stood there with my cock hard and straining against my pants. Turning to look at Steve I could tell he too was mesmerized by Jolene's performance and his bulge told his story also.

Jolene stood from the sofa and slipped back into her tank top, not bothering to zip it up. As she stood over Walter she smiled at Steve and I and gave us a little girl wave of her hands. Heading back to our drinks on the patio Jolene joined us and gave me a very passionate kiss while squeezing my hard cock through my pants. I knew she had just sucked off Walter but it made no difference to me as we kissed. My wife slid up behind Steve, reaching around him and feeling his cock as he was turning the steaks. Stepping back a little Jolene spread her legs and with her hands on her hips asked if we had enjoyed the show. Naturally we both grinned from ear to ear and I told her I couldn't wait for the second act.

Jolene took her seat on the barstool just as Walter appeared again with all four drinks, looking a little nervously at Steve and me. Taking my drink and handing Steve his we all toasted a lovely evening and a great night ahead. It took a few minutes but Walter relaxed and was able to join in our small talk although his gaze kept returning to my wife's bare chest and clean shave pussy. The steaks were just about done and we all made preparations for dinner, setting the plates on the clear patio table. It was very enjoyable eating on the patio under torchlight, my wife half dressed in front of the three of us. I enjoy very much my wife exposing herself and having sex with other men and this was certainly a treat.

After finishing dinner Steve suggested we take a break and listen to some music before heading to the hot tub. The four of us moved to the living room as Steve turned on the stereo and slipped in some smooth jazz. As Steve turned from the stereo he asked Jolene to dance and she melted into his arms. Walter and I watched as the two of them moved slowly around the living room. Jolene's hands were around Steve's neck while Steve's hands were resting on the small of her back. Slowly as they danced Steve slid his right hand down her side and began moving his hand slowly up and down her thigh occasionally exposing her fine ass under the short skirt. Steve reached up and peeled off her unzipped tank top and let it fall to the floor. My wife was now dancing with Steve topless as Walter and I watched, him from the sofa and I from an overstuffed chair. As the song ended and another began I excused myself to make another round of drinks and hit the restroom.

On my return I watched as Jolene was now sandwiched between Steve and Walter as she slowly swayed to the music. Walter was behind my wife and his fingers hooked the waistband of her short skirt and slowly he peeled it over her ass and down her long legs. Jolene stepped provocatively from the skirt as it hit the ground and moved backward to press her body against Walter. Walter's hands moved down her firm stomach and came to rest on her bare pussy, one hand holding her tight and the other exploring the folds of her pussy. As Jolene danced against Walter his fingers found her most sensitive of spots and brought her to an orgasm while holding her up with his other arm. Steve stood in front of Jolene rubbing his crotch through his pants as my wife gathered herself.

As I entered the room I suggested we hit the hot tub as I peeled my clothes from my body, my hard cock standing straight in front of me. Jolene took me by the hand as we headed to the hot tub while Walter and Steve wasted no time in leaving their clothes behind also. Within a few steps we were out of the house and into the hot water. The natural rock formation of the hot tub under the starlit night made for a very enjoyable atmosphere as my wife sat on my lap and we exchanged a most intimate kiss. My hands were roaming her hot wet body as we explored each other with our kiss. Jolene's hand was pumping my cock making it even harder than when I watched her being brought to orgasm by Walter's hand. Steve and Walter made their way into the hot tub, their cocks as hard as mine, and sat across from us against the opposite wall.

As we visited more we were once again out of drink and Jolene volunteered to bring another round. The three of us watched as my beautiful wife stood and then exited the hot tub. Her body glistened with hot water and steam rose from her as she made her way to the kitchen. As I looked across the hot tub both Walter and Steve were watching my wife's tanned body make her way across the patio toward the house, her hips swaying with each step. When Jolene disappeared into the house both of them in unison turned to me and smiled. I mentioned how fine Jolene looked and they both agreed and toasted in the air as if they were holding drinks to a great night and a great woman.

A few moments later Jolene emerged from the house carrying a tray with the four drinks. As my wife made her way back to the hot tub the light reflected off her body as her large breasts moved with each step. Jolene neared our spot, her white bare pussy was the center of attention as she stood with her legs slightly parted just above my head. Bending forward Jolene handed me my drink from the tray and slowly stepped into the hot tub and moved seductively across the hot water toward Steve and Walter. Each of our friends took their drinks from the tray as Jolene took hers and sat between the two men. My wife was sipping her drink as Steve and Walter took a healthy slug and again toasted my beautiful wife, this time with actual drinks in their hands. Jolene smiled and thanked us all for a great evening that was getting better all of the time.

Steve raised himself from the hot water taking a seat on a flat rock just to my right; his cock was hard and poking toward the sky. Jolene smiled across the hot tub at me and winked, looking toward Steve's Jolene licked her lips and set her drink down. In a smooth motion my wife made her way across the hot tub and raising slightly she took Steve's waiting cock into her mouth. My wife was just a couple of feet from me as I watched her take my friend's cock into her mouth and begin one of her wonderful blow jobs. I watched as her lips moved up and down his shaft and as her tongue circled his head when she would slight take her mouth from his cock, the next motion would see his entire cock disappear into my wife's mouth, her check concaving with each deep throat action. I was pumping my cock under the water as I took in my wife pleasuring my friend.

Walter was watching my wife from behind as she was bent over swallowing Steve. As my wife rocked back and forth Walter stood up in the hot tub, his cock too was hard and the upward curve made it look longer than I had first thought. He made his way the couple of feet across the hot water and taking my wife by her hips he eased his cock into her pussy. Stepping just a bit closer he was now taking my wife from behind, each thrust pushing Jolene further into Steve's cock. Jolene was sucking on my friend while his neighbor fucked her from behind, her tits swaying under her just grazing the hot water as her body moved forward and back. It was Walter whose body began to stiffen first as his groaning indicated he was about to cum. My wife was making unintelligible noises on Steve's cock as Walter was thrusting harder and pulling my wife by the hips into his. Steve was on the brink and as my wife continued her blowjob Steve's cock let loose and Jolene sucked his sperm into her mouth as best she could.

Steve was giving her quite the load as some of his spunk was running from the side of her mouth as she licked his cock clean. Walter withdrew from my wife as she stood upright, her hands running over her breasts as she was vibrating from her own orgasm. My cock was about to explode, only the hot water kept me from cumming in my hand. Jolene stepped across the hot tub and laid down on the flat rock surface right next to me, raising her legs and spreading them wide. I needed no further prompting as I buried my face in her freshly fucked pussy. I could taste Walter's cum on her pussy and her pussy was as slick as I have ever felt it. Jolene was still vibrating with orgasm as I sucked on her clit and moved my finger in and out of her pussy.

I stood and stepped out of the spa, helping my wife up from the deck. I lay on my back as Jolene lowered her pussy onto my cock. Taking my wife by her hips and pulling her toward me we began fucking in the moonlight both sweaty and wet from the hot tub and the sex. Jolene was tweaking my nipples as I continued pulling her hips into mine. With all that I had just seen and what was happening to me at this time it wasn't long before I too added my sperm to her pussy that is just made for fucking. Jolene stiffened as I pumped my cock into her and then slid forward to lay on my chest as we both were gasping for air.

Walter and Steve were sitting again in the hot tub as Jolene slid back into the water rubbing herself with the hot water and dunking her head under the water. I eased back into the water as my wife took a seat next to me. We finished our drinks as the water became too hot for all of and we decided to take a seat at the patio table. We four sat there naked in the moonlight sipping our drinks and visiting about really nothing in particular. Jolene was the first to get up and disappear into the house. A few minutes later my wife emerged wearing her short skirt and carrying her tank top and my clothes.

I dressed as Jolene moved to Walter and gave him a lingering kiss goodbye. My wife moved to my friend and gave him a long deep kiss as he fondled her swaying breasts. As I completed dressing Jolene slipped into her tank top and blew them both a kiss as she headed toward the door. I gave my two friends, one new and one old, a handshake as I said goodbye. Both Walter and Steve almost on cue thanked us for coming by and suggested we do this again sometime. Jolene leaning against the French doors smiled as she said she could hardly wait for another hot tub evening. Jolene and I left Steve's and headed back home to fall asleep in each other's arms, naked and spent. My thoughts were filled with watching my wife fucking and sucking and I am sure Jolene fell asleep satisfied with her evening of sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Downloads

About this blog

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

inf

adf

Labels