Hot Full Comics

Free John Persons, Erotic, Adult Comic, Get The Fantasy Sexy Comics For Free From Here

A Mother's Fantasies Ch. 02

It always comes without warning and I never pick up the phone expecting it. My day is spent doing my work in my little cubicle, processing claims and compiling data and whenever the phone rings, it's with the expectation of it being either a doctor with a question about billing or administration with another request for information. When the phone begins its annoying loud chirp, I pick it up without a glance. "This is Shelly in Claims. How may I help you?"

"The cabin. Five o'clock," my husband's voice whispers, no, commands before hanging up before I can say anything. Before I manage to set the phone down, I am wet. The fire between my legs is but a spark when I first hear his voice and by the time he stops speaking, I am on fire between my thighs. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, shivering as I do so.

I glance at the clock on the wall. It's a quarter to three now. Good. I doubt I'll get much else done today. My hands rest on top of my thighs and I now regret wearing slacks today. I so badly want to touch myself. I feel my nipples getting hard under my bra, scrapping against the soft material in the cups.

The cabin. How long has it been? I haul out my day planner and flip back through days past. Today is March Sixth. I have to go back to November of last year. Almost four months. It's been too long since the last time, the sweet, incredible and nasty last time. I sit at my desk in almost a daze until one of my co-workers passes and she says, "Have a good weekend." I look up. It's three thirty. I hurry up and collect my things, a terrible thrill going through my body as I move. Every movement of fabric against my moist cunt makes me crazy.

Driving through traffic is a maddening exercise as I try to concentrate on the rush hour busyness and not let my imagination wander into the dark, naughty corners of my mind. I work my way clear of the city and into the rural countryside of my southern state. Any other time, I would enjoy the scenic view of hills and trees as I wind up into the woods. Off the main road onto a bumpy, pot hole filled lane and then onto the gravel road that ends up in our cabin.

It's a lovely place. John bought the land, some 30 acres, over fifteen years ago and over a couple of summers, he built our family a wonderful place to retreat to from the crazy and loud world. In recent years it has become so much more. The cabin is two stories high, with three bedrooms on the second floor and a fourth downstairs along with a kitchen and a wide open family area. No cable, but there is a satellite hookup. It has bathrooms on both floors and a nice front porch and a deck out back.

John's truck isn't here, but I always arrive first. I unlock the door and go in. I hurry up and strip in our bedroom. I take a quick shower, glancing at the time on the bedside table clock as I towel off. It's four thirty-five. I finish toweling my long blonde hair and stretch, trying to work out the last of the kinks from sitting behind a desk all day.

I look at myself in the long mirror on the back of the door. I run my hands over my naked body, trying not to excite myself too much. The truth is, I've never calmed down since the phone call. I cup my breasts, rubbing thumbs over my meaty nipples as I heft my heavy breasts. Not bad for thirty-eight, going on thirty nine years. My 38d tits don't sag much. I've tried to take care of myself. I slip a hand down across my bare tummy, not too much fat here, not flat, but still a sexy belly. My hand travels lower to the swelling of my mound, my scant blonde muff not concealing my excitement. My labia have flowered, revealing my tender, moist flesh. My clitoris is just barely peeking out from its hood and I stroke it gently, sending new shivers up and down my body. My nipples swell more and cry out for attention, but time is running out.

At the end of the bed is an old steamer trunk. I open it and lift the mask out. I glance down at the handcuff sets and scarves and other things that make me shiver. I wonder what will be used. I go back to the bed and begin the arduous task of putting on the leather mask. First, I tie my hair back into a pony tail that will eventually peek out from beneath the back of my other face.

My other face, that's what John calls it. A leather mask that goes completely over my head. The eye-holes are sewn shut and there are no ear-holes. It limits my ability to hear. There are nostril holes so I can breath and there is a mesh and Velcro patch over the mouth, so it can be removed when necessary.

I tug it on, feeling myself getting wetter as I lose the ability to see, to hear, to speak. Blackness envelopes my world even as I feel the heat increasing between my thighs. I sit at attention on the side of the bed, trying to hear something, anticipating what will happen next, wondering when it will happen. Time passes. In the quiet darkness, things play tricks with you. Did I hear something? Was that a car coming up the gravel lane? Was that a door shutting?

I shiver with anticipation as I register the vibration of feet walking across wood. He's here. The footsteps come closer. My flesh rises up in goose pimples as I sense him standing next to me. I give a start when I feel his hand stroke the top of my head. I turn towards him as if I could see him. He steps away and then back. He takes my hand and I feel cloth and metal and slight tightness and know that he's cuffed my wrist.

Roughly he pulls me back towards the headboard. My arm goes up and away and I am handcuffed to the metal ring screwed into the bedpost. My other arm is next, then my legs are cuffed to the lower bedposts. I am on my back, spread-eagled on the bed, my cunt open and visible to anyone on the bed. Then nothing.

I flex and see how much movement I have. Not much. I cannot close my legs. I wonder what my husband has in store for me. Whatever it is, I want it, I want it now! I tremble as I have so many times over the last eight years. Waiting for what is to come, I let my mind wander back and let myself be aroused by earlier adventure.

It started as silly weekend getaways. We were the typical little family. John and me and our son. Although John and I had always been sexually active, by the time I was turned thirty, our love life was in a bit of a rut. One weekend, when our son Jessie was about ten and he went on a weekend trip with his Cub Scout group, John and I came up here to the cabin for a get away. We were making out in the bed when John teasingly took some scarves and tied me up. It was like someone had set off an explosion in my cunt.

I discovered how much I like to be controlled and John realized how much he likes to be in control. It was more dominant/submissive roleplay that sado/machoism, but it fired up our sex life like nothing ever had. We experimented as the next couple of years went by. We invested in all sorts of toys, restraint items and clothing. The first time I was tied up and in the mask, I came as soon as John slipped his hard cock inside me and was a happy, hysterical mess by the time he shot his seed inside me. It was after that fun day that the phone calls came. And then John began to make even more changes and we discovered together what a slut I actually am.

I feel more than hear the floor creak again. Hands are on me! I jerk as I realize they aren't my husband's. Thick, man hands, but softer than John's. His construction foreman's hands are rough to the touch. I feel my cunt quiver. John brought a friend! It excites me even though this isn't nearly the first time. Most of our visits to the cabin result in visitors. Most of them from over the years I still haven't a clue. I rarely get to meet them with the mask off.

His hand is on my breast, squeezing it softly and then more firmly. He pinches my engorged nipple and I groan, savoring the pain and the pleasure that the pain unlocks. I arch my back, trying to press myself into that hand. I hear noise, muffled and vague, laughter maybe. Another hand, again softer than John's, grabs my other breast, but the angle is wrong. Someone on the other side of the bed! John has brought more than one friend to play!

More hands follow. They're on my thighs and on my ankles. Someone is stroking my stomach and then someone is touching my cunt.! They palm my mound, rubbing against my slick, rubbery lips, brushing against my aroused clit. My nipples are being pulled and pinched, harder each time they are grasped. Fingers penetrate my cunt and I try to drive up into them, getting them deeper to scratch the nasty itches inside me.

I'm not sure, but I think there's four of them, none of them my husband. All have softer skin, men's hands, but not the rough callused hands of John and his construction friends, too soft, almost like new. LIKE NEW! Pleasure shoots through me and I almost have an orgasm as I realize my husband has brought me younger men to play with. There is a large university nearby. My mind reels as I imagine several healthy young college boys fucking me senseless.

Hands trade places and I know they're moving around, trying new things. Hands wet and sticky with my cunt sauce tug on a nipple then give me a slippery pinch. New fingers probe my cunt and my pelvis strains to welcome it, to give it a deeper place to explore.

Somebody's mouth is on my nipple and I feel a tongue awkwardly, tentatively circle my aching rubbery nub. He begins to suckle on me. Another mouth closes on my other nipple. I feel teeth and I scream vainly against my mask as he bits me almost hard enough to draw blood. My body jerks against my restraints but I'm not going anywhere. That both frightens me and arouses me. I am at their mercies and their desires.

Suddenly they are gone. I can feel the bed shift as weight is removed. They don't go far, I can sense them still close by. I hear muffled sound, talking or maybe laughter again. My body shakes with need. I scream "FUCK ME!" into my mask and can only hope somebody hears me.

Weight on the bed. I feel someone climbing. Legs brush the inside of my thighs. Weight settling on me. A body. A young man's body. Muscled, but not heavily so, skin soft and unblemished by the scarring of age. Somebody is kissing my stomach, working upwards as more of his body comes to rest on top of me. COCK! I feel it, hard and throbbing, dribbling precum along my thigh as it moves upward. It's long and big! Seven inches, maybe eight! I want it! Kisses on my nipples and around my heavy and firm tits make me shiver. I sob with need.

Something wonderful pokes me. A hard cock seeks my wet hole, pressing here and there. I twist my hips as best I can, seeking to guide this cock home. Fingers brush my quivering flesh and then I feel the bulbous head press into me. Oh, God, finally, finally cock, hard long cock! I scream into the mask as he slowly sinks into my flesh.

Flashbulbs go off in my brain and I feel like I'm being electrocuted by electric pleasure. Inch after inch of hard cock worms into my cunt. He's big, thicker than John, and either cautious or unsure. He opens me up, my flesh reacting to his fleshy cock like its never reacted to a man before. My back arches as I begin cumming before I feel his pubic hair tangling in mine, scrapping against my sparsely covered cunt. I sob into my mask as my body quakes in orgasmic delight. I love this cock. He begins pumping in and out of me, thrusting slowly at first, but becoming more confident each time he rams his wonderful cock into me.

His lips are on me, kissing my tits, his tongue licking my nipples and then he sucks on them hungrily. His cock keeps me cumming. I don't understand. I've had longer, I've had thicker, but it's like erotic magic. Each moment his cock is in my wet cunt is sheer ecstasy. I feel my toes clenching as I just keep cumming. I can feel my steaming juices bathing his lovely dick. I want so badly to wrap my arms and legs around him and keep him inside me forever.

Too soon he shoves deep and cums. My orgasm reaches new heights as I feel his hot seed inside my womb. I begin to wonder if he will ever stop. I am screaming into my other face. I want him forever. Too soon he withdraws, me shaking my head frantically. I want to beg him to stay, to keep his incredible penis in my cunt forever!

Scarcely is he gone when another takes his place. This man is bigger, heavier, and I don't think I'm his first. He lines up his cock with my cunt even as he rests his definitely bigger body on mine. His cock slips into me. Not as thick as the first, but longer. I groan as he slams into me hard. I like it and I'm still clinging to the vestiges of orgasm. My body doesn't respond as it did to the first, but its still COCK and I'm a slut and I enjoy it as he quickly begins to fuck me, fast, assured strokes. His lips are against my neck, I feel his breath on my skin as he sinks into me again and again. He is long, maybe ten inches and I enjoy the rare touching of places within my cunt. Before long, I am straining against my bonds again, whimpering as I have another orgasm. He shivers and cums, another virtual flood of hot semen inside my clasping cunt.

He actually kisses me on each tit, a tender, almost loving kisses before he slips out of me, his still mostly erect cock dragging slowly and wetly across my thigh. There is a shifting of weight and someone else is on me now. His touch is uncertain and he fumbles a long time trying to get his cock into me. He is hard and of average size – perhaps six inches or so. It's COCK and I want it. My body is on fire with need and lust as I start to really get into things. I quiver with the wonderful knowledge that I'm a slut and I want, no, need lots of cock.

Finally, after long fumblings, my third lover of the day finds my cum slick hole and shoves himself into me. He collapses on top of me and I can feel his heart going a mile a minute. He's scared and excited. I moan and work my pelvis, anxious to be fucked even though his cock feels nice tucked in my cunt. I work my pussy muscles and he shivers and then without warning, I feel him shake and he floods my pussy with another load of semen. I feel bad for him. I wonder if he's a virgin.

He moves away and I hear a general rumble of laughter. I wish I could speak. I wish I could suck him back to hardness and let him try again. I feel another body climb on board. He moves with a little more confidence. I feel his cock. Another one of average size. He's definitely fucked before. He quickly finds my wet, sloppy cunt with his erection and shoves it in, so hard, it hurts when his pelvis slams into my mine. He's like a jackrabbit, hammering my cunt rapidly with quick urgent strokes.

I discover he's my biter as he clothes his mouth over my right nipple and quickly begins biting my rubbery flesh. I squirm in both plain and pleasure as he fucks me and switches from nipple to nipple sucking and biting me. I scream into my other face as he stiffens suddenly and gives me my fourth load of cum and another orgasm. His teeth tug my nipple as he climbs off, making me moan with pain before he lets me go.

My body quivers, partly from all the wonderful orgasms and partly from nervous exhaustion. I gasp for breath as my head swims and I wonder what will happen next. I need rest, but now my hunger is upon me. I want more cock. I feel a hand on my ankle. I'm being released! Both legs are freed and then as my hands are unlocked, I feel something being put around my neck. It's leather and I know! A collar! I feel a leather leash brush my chest and then I'm jerked upwards and dragged off the bed. I land hard on the floor.

I hear someone say harshly against my leather covered ear, "Heel, bitch!" I am on my hands and knees and I follow the tug of my leash and crawl across the room and out the door. I feel carpet under my knees and fingers and I understand I've been led into the family room. I am put on display, I think. I'm led on the leash in a circle.

I start when I feel a hand press into my pussy. Fingers slice into me, stirring the sloppy mess that is my cum packed cunt. I feel more than hear the ripping of the Velcro patch covering my mouth. I hear a voice – a young man's muted voice growl, "Eat up, slut!" Fingers press against my lips and I open my mouth. I'm sucking cum, hot, thick semen from someone's fingers. More fingers scoop cum from my cunt and then feed it to me. I lick, suck and lap it all up happily. I love sperm, the taste, the texture, the sheer deliciousness of it when mixed with my own cunt juices.

Suddenly, the leash jerks me upright. My arms are pulled behind my back and I feel the handcuffs lock them in place. I'm led forward on my knees until I feel my shoulders brush someone's knees. My face runs into cock! Hard cock! I smell cunt and sperm and that distinctive musk of a man's crotch. Someone's cock brushes against my lips and I know my duty. I open wide and begin to suck someone's cock. I taste cum and myself and I know I'm cleaning the penis of someone who just fucked me. I take him deep and I know it's one of my six inch cocks. I hope it's my premature ejaculator.

I give him the blowjob of a life time. I lick and suck as well as I can. When I feel him tense up, I ease up. I suck him for a long time. Hands are on my leather covered face, working my head. I take him deep and gurgle and I feel my lover's body shiver and then he cums. It's a bucket load, choking me. I can barely swallow it all. I feel cum dribble out my lips, drip down my mask and then that sinful sensation of warm sperm dripping onto my chest. I barely suck him dry before I feel the leash shifting and then like the dogslut I am, I am jerked about and led to another cock.

My mouth quickly finds another cock. It's my long dick fucker. I lick him clean of my juices, making appreciative coos at my taste mixed with cum. I try to deep-throat my sweet long cock, but I cannot take all of him. His hands grip my head and I learn he prefers to fuck my face. Slut that I am, I yield happily, sucking sloppily at him as he thrusts himself into my face again and again. When he cums, he slips out all but his cockhead, pumping another heavy load into my mouth, that I gobble in a greedy frenzy. He slips out of my mouth and pats me on the head like the little bitchslut I am.

My collar is jerked and I crawl submissively to my next destination. It's another hard cock, coated in my juices and sperm. It's my other six inch cockstud. I think it's my nipple torturer because as I suck him, he reaches down and pinches my nipples, twisting them until I moan in pain as I suck his cock. He likes this, I think. His other hand pulls my head downward until I am deepthroating him. He pinches and I make his cock vibrate as I cry out in pain. He cums quicker than the others did. I almost choke on his thick sperm before he lets my head up. I cough and dribble cum out of my mouth.

My collar jerks and my face is in the carpet. My head is in someone's hand and he rubs my mouth over the soft carpet and I barely hear the command, "Lick it up, Bitch! You don't waste a man's spunk, not ever!" I tongue the carpet and lick up the cum I spilled.

I gasp an apology, my voice hoarse, almost unrecognizable. "Forgive me."

 All that gets me is a sound slap on my bare ass as someone growls, "Shut up, cunt. Bitches are for fucking, not talking." My leash is jerked again and I knee walk across the floor until I feel another set of legs on each side of my body. A hand grabs my pony tail and jerks my head upwards. A finger caresses my exposed lips. I shiver at his touch – the same electric energy I felt by my first fuck of the day. I suck his finger, hoping for something more. My heart pounds faster and I feel freshly wet.

I feel something bigger brush my lips and I shiver in anticipation. His thick, meaty cock slips between my lips and I again feel something more than I've ever felt before. There is something special here, some reaction, both chemical and emotional to his touch, his taste and how his semen and my juices have mixed to be a delicious ambrosia. My jaws ache from effort but I need to please this one. I summon all my strength, my knowledge to give him the best blow job of his life. I bob up and down on his cock, tongue lashing the crown of his cock, slithering along his long shaft as I take him deep, smelling his scent, his musk that seems so familiar yet completely different than anything I know.

I suck cock, enjoying the taste of his skin, his precum and the delight that I find myself experiencing just giving him a blow job. I am so turned on by this one, I am close to a orgasm myself. I hope and pray that this will not be a one time event, that whoever this is, John will invite him again.

He grows rigid, swelling in my mouth and then floods my mouth with the sweetest tasting semen I've ever known and to my absolute delight, I am cumming too. Wicked pleasure blossoms between my legs and spreads outward and I am shaking and quivering as I gobble this man's cum, sucking him hard to get every drop.

I moan in dismay when he finally slips from my lips, still mostly erect. I want him so bad. I want to suck him to erection again and have him bend me over and fuck me like the bitchslut I am.

I am helped to my feet and my arms are set free. I cry out as my circulation returns. I am pushed back and forth, hands grabbing at my tits, my ass and my cunt. Suddenly I'm stepping onto a different surface and I realize John or someone has unrolled a rubber mat. I cry out happily as I suspect I know what's coming.

Hands push me down to my hands and knees. A cock is thrust between my lips. As I begin to suck it, I realize it is one of my six-inchers, I feel hands on my ass, squeezing my cheeks, spreading them, a finger runs over my puckering asshole. My ass is tilted upwards and then I feel cock brushing my cunt. It's my long cock lover. I scream around a mouthful of cock as he thrusts hard into me, burying his long shaft in me with one swift motion! Strong hands cup around my tits, they're his. He squeezes them as he begins to thrust in and out of me. Swift, powerful strokes, slicing through my wet, cum slickened cunt flesh. I feel his breath on my back and I sob as I suck. My body is a mass of pleasure as I suck and fuck at the same time.

I cum. I feel like my legs are going to give out, but my long cock lover is strong and holds me up as I moan and quake. My mouth is filled with cum and I swallow as much of it as I can, but some drips down my mask and onto the mat and my chest. He slips away and then my long cock slips out. Hands roll me over onto my back. Someone climbs aboard. I cry out as long cock drives deep into me. My legs go up and wrap around his slender waist. My arms are around his neck. He fucks me hard.

Another cock is brushing my lips. I feel that now familiar electric tingle and now it's my new favorite letting me suck him. I suck him until he is stiff and throbbing, his shaft coated with saliva. Suddenly he withdraws. Long cock rolls us over and I am on top. He hugs me close as he thrusts his hips upwards, driving his cock deep into my cunt.

I try to arch my back, glorying in the sweet sensation of being pierced so deeply by his length, but I feel hands on my back and I'm being pushed forward until my tits are brushing against long dick's chest which is smooth and muscled. Hands spread my ass cheeks and I gasp as I feel cock, wet and slick press against my asshole. I groan as I know it is my own saliva on that cock. He presses into my ass, pushing open my sphincter, pain mixed with the tingling pleasure of his cock explodes in my ass and I scream as he forces his way into my ass.

My entire body spasms helplessly as I am impaled by two cocks, both plunging deeply inside me. The inside of my mask grows damp with my tears as I try to comprehend the pleasure and pain that overwhelms me. I am cumming again as I am fucked ass and cunt. My mind clears enough to suddenly comprehend that someone is holding my head in their hands. A cock brushes my lips and I hear someone mutter, "Suck me, slut!" I open obediently and although my jaws ache and my lips feel battered and bruised, I begin to suck cock.

I am air tight as my husband would say, cocks in my ass, cunt and mouth and I realize I am in for a long haul of a fuck. Everyone has cum twice and I know these young men will not be quick to orgasm. I am a rag doll, suspended between these lovely cocks, my body being mercilessly hammered. Between my legs, I can feel cocks moving against each other, separated only by a thin sheath of flesh. Hands grip my head and control my movements, more content to fuck my face and let me suck and lick as they thrust in and out of my mouth. I am totally theirs. The pain of being assfucked yields to the nasty delights of the wonderful, thick meat that moves in and out, filling my back door up with each steady thrust. My cunt walls grasp desperately at the long penis slipping in and out of me, my pussy hungering to be filled.

My lovers find their rhythm and we four bodies become one organism, the very incarnation of lust and fornication. I sob as I begin to orgasm, my mind screaming the praises of my men who have allowed me to realize the utter heights of sluttish behavior that I am reveling in. I know I am where I need to be, where I should be, where I have always been destined to be.

Cum erupts in my mouth and I struggle to swallow the sudden thick flow of sweet semen. I suck him dry and clean his cock clean of all traces of cum. He moves away, but before I can catch my breath, another cock is there. One hand on my head holds me steady so he can thrust his dick back and forth through my lips while his other hand finds a breast and begins twisting a nipple. His cock muffles my cries of pain. I know this one well now. I wonder if his mother refused to breast feed him as a baby.

Long cock plunges deep and floods my womb with his baby making seed. I feel myself slide into another cum induced orgasm and sob my pleasure through a mouthful of cock. He cums and cums as my cunt tightens around his spewing dick. The warmth of his hot semen turns my cunt into a raging inferno as I writhe about, helplessly impaled on these young, wonderful cocks.

My ass fucker plows on, steadily hammering my butt as I milk his partner's cock for all the sperm his balls can provide. My mind screams out in joyous revelry at the sweet sensations the cock in my ass is producing. He reaches out and grabs my pony-tailed hair, jerks me back. I lose the cock in my mouth and my nipples are twisted in angry response. I cry out, but my moans are muffled as cock is again shoved in my mouth.

Cock sinks deep into my bowels and I can feel his cock-head swell and then I'm getting an unbelievable spunk enema, as my special cock floods my ass with steaming hot cum. I sob when he worms his still swollen penis from my ass. I am tumbled off long cock and am a quivering heap on the floor.

My leash jerks me to my hands and knees. I can barely hold myself up as I still quake and quail as orgasmic tremors rip through me. Another cock brushes my ass cheeks and then my cheeks are spread and another cock slips into my now well fucked ass. He leans down against me, his hands finding my nipples and pinching and pulling them.

He begins to fuck me and I smell myself and the scent of semen just before cock brushes my lips. It is long dick. I suck and lick our mixed juices off his cock. He had slightly softened but now begins to stiffen up again. I am surprised when he withdraws, but then another cock touches my mouth and I open to take him in. My special cock! I take him deep, sucking my own funky taste and his sperm off his cock. I get daring and reach out one hand and search for his balls. I fondle crinkly haired, large testicles and I wonder how much cum they must hold. I know I want every tasty drop of his semen.

The cock in my ass drives deep as it can and arms encircle my waist and roll me backwards. I am sprawled out on top of him as he lies back on the leather mat. I feel my tits shake as he thrusts up into me and I imagine the sluttish spectacle I must be. Hands take my ankles and spread my legs wide as if I were doing the splits. I feel someone else close, a cock brushes my labia and then thrusts home. It is my other six inch cock. Ass and cunt, they fuck me. My cunt fucker leans in and as his hips jackrabbit back and forth, hammering my cunt hole, he leans in and sucks my aching, swollen nipples. He is gentle, almost loving as his tongue rolls over my swollen nubs.

Neither of these cocks is as long or as thick as my special cock or my long cock, but I am so sensitive and sore, I find myself cumming again anyway. With no cock in my mouth, I sob and scream as I am fucked hard, crying out "YESSSSS!" as both of them cum almost simultaneously. Again, my insides are coated with hot, thick man cream. After they are finished, I am unceremoniously dumped onto the mat, a shaking, quivering mass of cum filled slut.

Moments pass, maybe minutes, it is hard to say when your body is wracked by such powerful feelings as I was experiencing. The rational part of my mind was trying to tally up what had been done to me. How many load of cum had I swallowed or had pumped into my cunt or ass? Suddenly I sense motion and someone grabs my ponytail and yanks me up to a sitting position, spinning me on my ass to face a different way. "Eat it up, slut. Eat all that cum in your holes," I hear a voice hiss.

I spread my legs wide, imagining that I have an audience. I finger my cunt and scoop up the thick globs of semen and my cream leaking from my widespread pussy. I suck it from my fingers, relishing the taste. I feel my throbbing nipples swell in response and even as I spoon up the contents of my cum filled cunt, I feel new juices flowing from every pore of my pussy. I wonder who these men are. Do I know them in real life? As I pass them on the sidewalk or in a store, would they know me...know the slut that hides behind the mask of the ordinary wife and mother that I pretend to be? I scoop cum from my cunt with one hand and rub my swollen clitoris with the other, urging myself to another orgasm.

I feel wetness underneath me and realized semen is leaking from my ass. I know what I have to do. I shift my weight to one hip and swing a hand underneath myself, swiping up glops of spunk oozing from my ass and I suck it off my fingers. Even through the leather mask, I can hear my lovers scream and howl their approval. I manage a few more finger scoops of cum before I am pushed onto my back again. I feel a man's weight settle on me and then a cock probing between my legs and then it finds its way home and I am being fucked once again.

It is one of my six inch dicks. I wrap my legs and arms around his slender body and cry out as he assaults my tender cunt flesh. I embrace the pain, knowing it as that razor thin area where a special kind of pleasure dwells. I hug my lover to me, dig my heels into his butt and urge him to fuck me harder and faster. My voice is hoarse, almost unrecognizable from all the screaming and crying I've done. Pleasure blossoms through my body, giving me the strength to continue. Again, I feel the wonderful glow that comes with the sensation of hot cum flooding my womb.

He slips out of me and another climbs into the saddle. It is my other six inch cock. It is my nipple biter. He fucks me hard, his teeth chewing on my raw nubs while I suck off the previous cock. I sob helplessly as I squirm under his thrusting penis and his ever torturous teeth. It truly is a fine line between pain and pleasure and as he fucks me, I experience both. He cums, his body stiffening atop mine. He crawls off me and I lay there gasping for breath, my hands touching my sore nipples, trying to sooth the pain, even as brushing them with my fingertips continues to be arousing.

Hands grasp my ankles and lift them up. My legs are draped on someone's shoulders and then long dick shoves his cock in me to the hilt, slapping my breath away. In the darkness of my other face, I am seeing stars. I hear him snorting like a bull as he begins to plunge his long tool in and out of me, touching those rarely touched places as I try in vain to clasp his shaft with my cunt muscles. My fingers claw at the leather mat as my pelvis grinds against his. I want him deep, deeper, deepest inside me.

I sob and babble wordlessly as orgasmic energy ripples through me again. I can barely move, despite the intense sensations. I am helpless as he fucks me and what little consciousness I retain is solely focused on that long, throbbing cock giving me pleasure. I am screaming my joy, black spots before my eyes as I feel him sink deep, his pubic hair scratching my raw, swollen wide spread lips and then again, the intense heat of fresh cum bathing the walls of my cunt, a loving, healing balm for my battered womb. I am gone, my mind crumbling against a tidal wave of orgasmic fire.

I become aware again. I'm not sure how long I was out. My legs are still over someone's shoulders, but I'm curled up into a ball, my knees pressing against my tits and a cock, NO, THE COCK is again pressing against my aching asshole. An electric fire shoots through my weary body. As tired and as sore as I now am, I want this! I want to feel this lovely, thick cock that makes me so crazy, I want it up my ass again.

I cry out in pain as he presses through my abused sphincter again. I thrill to hear him whisper, "Shhh, shhhh." His voice is muffled, but so familiar. Just hearing it excites me more and I'm not sure why.

He leans forward and slides slowly into me, burying his meat stick in my asshole, his hands on my shoulders as leverage. I can feel, taste his breathe against my mouth. His face must be next to mine. My tongue extends hopefully. As he begins to slowly rock back and forth, letting scant inches of his dick slip in and out of my ass, he does what no man has ever done before during these sessions. He kisses me, his tongue snaking into my mouth. I groan hungrily, all pain forgotten as I return his kiss, my tongue dancing with his, curling around it, trying to trap it.

Who is this man? I cannot believe any man outside my husband would kiss me, knowing how many cocks I've sucked in just a few hours and how many loads of cum I've swirled around in my mouth before swallowing. I sense that this man is as kinky as I am, possibly a true soul mate. I am close to creaming again as he fucks my ass and kisses me.

Again the fire builds between my legs, slowly spreading outwards till I feel like I will simply combust. My nipples, sore and raw, swell even more, increasing the level of pain and pleasure that throbs from them. My toes begin to clench and I sob my exquisite joy into my lover's mouth as my world again comes apart at the seams. I feel like I'm dying of pleasure, that my heart will simply explode from too much orgasmic delight. Already blind, I simply cease to be, my consciousness swept away by the greatest climax of my life.

When I awake, I sense that I am alone. I am sore and aching all over, even though I feel that aftertaste of wonderful, no, awesome sex that only comes from these sessions my husband arranges. I think I've been asleep for some time, hours. My face is still on and I know I am forbidden to take it off. My thighs and ass are sticky with cum. I can't say for sure that I haven't been fucked again while I was unconscious. I smell food cooking. Someone has been grilling burgers.

I sit up slowly. I am really sore. I cannot recall ever being taken so many times. I am still on the mat. I can smell myself. I stink of cunt and sperm and sex. The room is thick with the scent of our fuck party. I stiffen as I feel more than hear feet on the floor. Several people coming my way.

The footsteps stop and I sense that I am surrounded. I stay still, waiting to be told or shown what to do. John has trained me well. Minutes pass. I become aware of faint groans. I turn my head this way and that, trying to locate everyone. All becomes clear as suddenly I feel a splash of hot wetness on my body, something splattering across my chest and stomach. One splash is followed by another and another until they begin to weaken in intensity and volume. Oh my god, someone just ejaculated on me!

I mewl happily like a kitten. John has always given me clear instructions about this activity. My hands come up and I begin smearing the hot spunk all over my tits and stomach. I fall onto my back and writhe like a cat strung out on catnip as the smell of hot cum reaches my nostrils. I finally stop smearing cum so I can lick my palms clean.

Another hosing quickly follows, splattering across, tits, tummy and my sparsely haired mound. I have to wonder, are these men new? I cannot believe that even young college men can cum so many times in such volume. As the second man sprays me down with his semen, I continue to squirm on the mat and smear his creamy stuff up and down my body. The man spunk is soothing to my weary, mauled tits, especially my chewed up nipples.

No sooner does his cum spurts fade than I am hit by another jet of cum. There is more of it than the others. Long steady spurts splash across my body and I run my hand through the huge globs of cum and spread them like skin lotion over my breasts, my stomach, down over my thighs and into my cunt. I stink of sperm now, I am covered in it. Again I lick my palms clean, savoring the mixture of different men's semen.

Three men have sprayed me down with their cum. I writhe and moan, hands rubbing tits and cunt, still wet and horny. I want more! I need more cum. I wait, moaning my need like an addict. Then it comes, an explosion of liquid heat across my meaty breasts. Another streamer splashing from my belly button to the center of my spread wide cunt. Just the contact of his semen sends orgasmic tremors through me. Even his cum thrills me more than the others. It's him, THE COCK!

He seems to shower me with his sperm and I happily, giddily rub it into my breasts, squeezing them, kneading his semen into my skin. It's hot and slippery and when I lick my palms again it tastes like the nectar of the gods themselves.

I am gasping, aching for more, but somehow I sense their time is up. Vibrations on the floor move away from me. In a few minutes, I think I hear faint voices hollering. Maybe I hear a car starting up, the engine revving. I am alone, a complete cock/cum slut, coated with semen. Despite being exhausted, I continue to work their now sticky spunk into my skin, slowly arousing myself to the point where I am rubbing my pussy and stimulating my clit. I discover a pool of semen in my belly button and I scoop it out and bathe my clitoris with it, sending me over the edge once again. My nerves ending are so raw, it almost hurts to orgasm, but I want it, need it to happen.

I am slowly sliding down from my ecstasy high when I sense I am not alone. "A loud voice booms cheerfully, "She's quite the slut, isn't she?" I recognize the voice, it is my husband's. Who is he talking to? Did someone stay behind or is this someone new?

The other makes a non committal reply. I hear John say, "Pick the slut up."

I shiver as the other puts his arms under me and lifts me up with little difficulty. I shiver as his hands touch my skin. It's there again, that little tingle, that chemical reaction when his flesh touches my flesh. It's HIM! It's THE COCK!

I am being carried through the cabin. I am set down on the bed. Two sets of hands take my arms and I am again handcuffed to the bedposts! This is not how John and I normally wind down our game. I shiver with anticipation and I confess, some fear. I am highly aroused, but I am also so sore. I don't know how much more fucking I can take.

I am surprised when I realize they aren't going to secure my legs. HIS hands run up and down my leg, and then I feel him climb between my thighs, his hands spreading them wide as he moves up my body. I feel his erection, THE COCK, wedged between my swollen, widespread lips. I give a little start as I feel him kissing me, little, gentle kisses, beginning with my belly and working upwards. His lips kiss my breasts. I groan as his tongue reaches out and licks my bruised nipples. His warm, wet flesh feels so good. He continues upward until he can nuzzle my neck.

I feel his hips move. He rises up, by now familiar with my naked body. THE COCK presses into my cunt hole, battered and weary, but still aroused by this long, thick penis and the man it belongs to. I work my hips up to meet his easy thrust and he is in me, oh god, yes, THE COCK is in me, sinking deep, filling me up. My whole body seems to be clenching. I raise my knees back, spreading them, opening myself up more for him, wanting, needing more of THE COCK in me. I hook my feet around his ankles. I lack the strength to do more.

It is so right, so perfect. I love the way this man fucks me! I need to find out who he is. I love my husband, but I know there is no way I can live without this man and THE COCK now that I know of its existence. I will travel new paths of sluttiness to be fucked by him.

I am on the edge of cumming. My nipples feel like they're about to explode and there is a fiery cauldron between my legs. My cunt is so hot I cannot believe I'm not scalding his cock. Suddenly hands are working on my other face. It's not my lover, his hands are on my tits and hip.

The mask resists. The leather clings with a mix of heat and sweat to my face. I cry out as he yanks it off, my pony tail coming undone in a sweaty unkempt, cum tinged tangle. I blink and squint my eyes, trying to gasp for breath even as I feet myself reaching the moment of orgasm. I am gasping for breath and then my eyes focus and I find myself looking into my own son's eyes!

Time stands still. I am handcuffed naked to a bed, Jessie, my own eighteen year old son between my thighs, his cock, THE COCK, buried to the hilt in my cunt. I am covered in cum and stunk like a whore the morning after a political convention. I am revealed for the slut I am. I completely understand my physical reaction to my son's touch all evening. It is completely natural. I am responding to the flesh that is my flesh, made within my own body. This is a fantasy come true.

Yes, I have long dreamed of fucking my son. In the confines of our bedroom, John and I had talked about it, roleplayed Mom seducing her son and becoming his slut many times. I cannot explain why it never occurred to me that my husband might eventually make this fantasy come true.

A heartbeat comes and goes. I can feel Jessie's pulse within his cock. Another heartbeat as he stares into his mother's sweaty, no doubt manic face. Neither of us move to separate. I don't want to and the look on my son's face told me he is happy right where he is, buried deep in his mother's cunt.

"Mom..." Jessie begins.

"I love you too," I finish for him. I lift my head and kiss him quick, finding the strength to lift my legs up and encircle his hips, tightening my grip on him. "Please, Jessie, Fuck me. Fuck your slut mother hard right now!"

Another heartbeat, another pulse from his cock, and I am gone. My orgasm simply materializes and I am in the throes of passionate pleasure. Some small, still intelligent part of me begins rejoicing as I realize that Jessie is obeying his mother and that once more he is fucking me.

Another remotely coherent part of me is aware of John standing next to the bed, looking down at us with an expression that is a mix of arousal and amusement. He is still clothed, but his cock is forming a large tent in his trousers. I try once or twice to say thank you, but it's all I can do to just moan as my Jessie fucks me, each stroke becoming more powerful and quick.

Suddenly, I am crying. Not just tears or cries of pleasure, but sobbing, bawling with the floodgates open. The sheer enormity of the moment coming so soon after such an intense gangbang is just overwhelming. I'm not upset or angry, but simply overcome from the sheer wonderfulness as I realize that forever more my world is permanently changed. My greatest, most hidden fantasy is now reality.

My son knows me as the utter slut I was and completely accepts and wants me as a cockslut. Jessie slows down and looks down at me concerned. I shake my head and fling my cunt upwards. "Don't stop, baby!" I manage to say between sobs and gasps for breath. "I love you! I love your cock. Fuck me, fuck Mommy hard. Mommy likes, loves to get fucked hard!

Jessie smiles and obliges me. He begins to fuck me fast and furiously. He leans in and kisses the tears off my face and then kisses me on my cum stained lips, his tongue hungrily playing with mine. I moan and cry against his lips, my orgasm building and building. Pleasure washes through my body and seems to grow with every thrust of his thick meaty cock.

Jessie's cock, tempered from cumming so many times already this evening seems to be able to go on forever. My orgasm waxes and wanes, but never completely fades away as my son fucks me and fucks me and fucks me. Our bodies are awash in sweat, mixing with all the cum smeared all over my body. We smell like the pure essence of sex, of man and woman FUCKING!

When I am able, I hold him with my legs, trying to keep him deep inside me. At other times as my orgasm is a raging inferno that seems to be consuming me, I am helpless, legs all askew, completely helpless as my son relentless pounds my cunt with his wonderful cock.

"You love it, don't you, Mom? You're my slut now, my momslut," Jessie moans as he fucks me, his eyes rarely leaving my face, apparently enjoying the looks of ecstasy I am displaying, all thanks to him. "I love you, Mom! My whoremom, fuckslut Mom. I love fucking your sonfucking cunt!"

My son's words only add fuel to the fire that is my orgasm. All my soreness, all my pain fade away as I give my all to my Jessie. I am his, heart and soul, surrendering my body to him completely.

Jessie's thrusts become more frantic and I realize he is going to cum even before he moans, "I need to cum, Mom!"

John's voice pierces the solitary world that only my son and I occupy. "Now where does your Mom need your cum, Jess?" John laughs and says, "Where does a slutcunt like your mother deserve your seed?"

Jessie nods and then I cry out as Jessie suddenly withdrew from my cunt, my quivering, aching muscles trying in vain to clasp him, keep him inside me. Moaning, Jessie scrambles over me on his knees, his naked butt sliding over my heaving, meaty tits as my hard nipples scrape against the flesh of his cheeks.

My son doesn't even have to stroke himself. I open my mouth wide, my tongue out to catch his precious seed and I guess that seeing his mother act like such a cumslut is enough to send him over the edge because his cockhead swells up and then like a dike springing a leak, his pissslit begins spraying cum all over my face.

There is something so nasty, so humiliating and yet satisfying to have a man cum on your face. To experience those wonderful, quick, powerful bursts of hot steamy sperm splattering against your skin, almost like liquid fire which trickles down your face, over your nose, your lips, falling off your chin to splash on your tits. It's pungent aroma filling your nostrils even as you begin to taste it, thick globs of sweet and salty semen that splattered on your tongue or are sprayed directly into your mouth.

I so badly want to have Jessie's cum in my womb and I knew that soon I will have that pleasure again, but I also savor the feel of being a total slut that glories in wearing her lover's cum on her face. I know that many cum facials from my son are in my future. I will insist on it.

Jessie stops cumming and I lick his cock clean before I realize we are alone in the bedroom. Jessie scoots down until he is resting in the missionary position again. "Where's your father, baby?" I ask my son as he alternates between kissing me and running his finger over my face, scooping up spatters of semen for me to lick from his fingers.

Jessie just smiles and says, "I love you, Mom."

When my breathing seems somewhat close to normal, Jessie climbs off me and using a set of keys on the bedside table, he releases me. I go to hug my lover son, but he just says, "Not yet, Mom," and holds up my leash. I try to control my trembling as he puts the leash on me and then says in a confident, commanding tone that makes my cunt wet anew, "Heel, Mom."

I fall to my hands and knees and allow my son to walk me out of the room. He leads me to the living room where my husband sits naked on the couch. John's cock, bless his heart is stiff and angry looking and I marvel that my husband has held out for so long after watching me being gang fucked by Jessie and his companions.

"Suck me, slut!" my husband commands. I crawl across the floor and up between John's strong thighs. Precum oozes from his slit and I run my tongue slowly over it, drawing a happy sigh from my husband. As I begin to suck John's cock, Jessie handcuffs my hands behind my back even as his father mutters, "Yessss. Hands only, my Shellyslut."

I know my husband deserves a long and loving blowjob as just the first installment in thanking him for what has happened this evening and I set about making it good for him. As I suck my husband's throbbing cock, he begins to tell me about the evening. John tells me how he had planned this night with Jessie for several weeks. He tells me how thrilled Jessie had been to hear of my naughty fantasies and how Jessie had confessed to him his dreams of fucking his mother.

John tells how Jessie was stunned, but excited to learn of our games and my sluttish behavior that we had done a good job hiding from our son all these years. As I feverishly suck my husband's cock, my cunt growing wetter with each passing moment, John speaks of how he and Jessie have come up with the plan for Jessie and his friends to gangbang a MILF with John's help. "I don't know if they know it's you, Shelly, I think Walton suspects, but the twins, they were just happy to have a cunt slut to fuck."

My moans are muffled by John's cock as I realize who else was fucking me this evening. Walton is Clint Walton, Jessie's best friend, a tall African American teenager and my pussy quivers as I realize he has that lovely long cock that touched me so deeply. The twins can only be the Delano twins, David and Daniel, who also have been friends and classmates of Jessie for as long as I can remember. I can even guess that David, the "evil" twin is the titty torturer.

I'm about to orgasm without any more stimulation that the knowledge that these neighborhood boys, who's diapers I used to change and who I used to make cookies and Kool-Aid for when they'd come in from playing have just finished fucking me within an inch of my life.

"You were perfect, Shelly. You fulfilled every bit of your potential as a cockloving slut, the whore I always knew you could be," John murmurs, his hand caressing my cheek as I suck him. "I couldn't love you more than I did tonight!" he said as his voice grows strained and then he groans as all the cum built up from the night's nasty games gushes from his cock and into my mouth.

My wonderful husband's cum is a flood and even with all my cocksucking talents, I barely manage to swallow it all. I glance over at Jessie who is kneeling nearby, his cock red, but half erect. He is grinning from ear to ear. I drink John's cum, treasuring every tasty drop.

As John recovers from my ministrations, Jessie releases me from my cuffs and leads me to the kitchen where my son warms up some food left over from earlier. I fall to the food ravenous after a night's fucking. Shortly, John joins us and to my surprise he is completely dressed.

My husband tosses a set of keys to our son. "There you go, Jess. Keys to the place and to all the various, um, toys." John smiles at me lovingly and comes over and kisses me, his tongue probing into my mouth. He turns and hugs Jessie. He walks over to the kitchen door and turns around and smiles again at both of us.

"From now on, Jessie and I are on equal terms. He is as much your husband as I am. He has the same right to fuck you and treat you like the slut you are as I do." I groaned at the implications of his words. John chuckles and says, "Hell, you give Father Ryan as good a blowjob as you just gave me, he'll probably make it official." He turns to open the door.

"Honey, wait," I say, a bit confused. "Where are you going?"

John winks at us and says, "Consider this your honeymoon. Spend the weekend and really get to know each other."

Jessie is grinning and has moved behind me, his hands rubbing my weary shoulders. "But, John. What, where are you going?"

"I've got an invitation to spend the weekend with Sharon and Bill. I can't wait to tell them about you and Jessie. I'm sure we'll all be spending time together soon." I nodded, almost wishing we were going along. They were two of our dearest friends and often swing partners. I would give almost anything to see Sharon's face when she heard about me and Jessie. John blew me a kiss and said, "I love you two so much. Jessie, take good care of your mother."

The pure lust evident in my son's voice when he replies, "Yes, sir," has my cunt leaking cream all over again. John leaves us then and things get quite for a while. I finish eating while stealing glances at my son.

I start to speak, but Jessie puts a finger to my lips and whispers, "Shhhh." He undoes my leash and then pulls me to my feet. I squeal when he sweeps me off my feet and carries me like a bridegroom carrying his bride through the cabin. In the bathroom, he has a soapy tub of hot water waiting for me. Gently, he sets me down in it.

Words seem unnecessary as I soak my weary body in the tub while my son dotes on me. He gently washes my body from head to toe, giving me a shampoo that has me leaking cunt cream into the water. After what seems hours of luxuriating in the soapy bath, Jessie lifts me out and gently towels me off.

I am swaying from exhaustion, only my aching desires for Jessie's cock, swinging out in front of him, all hard and stiff, keeping me awake. Jessie again picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. He sits me down gently and then stretches out on his back, his long, thick dick standing proudly up.

In a suddenly soft voice, my son says, "Mom, I've been dying to eat your pussy."

I smile, my heart bursting with love and I climb up beside him, but as I straddle my son's face, I murmur something Sharon had once told me, "Girls have pussies, son. Slut's, especially sonfucking sluts, have cunts."

The last thing I remember that night is my son's tongue softly dancing over my cunt flesh, teasing my clitoris and sending me into one last wonderful orgasm as I swallow yet another thick load of his semen. When I awake, it is in my son's arms. I have never felt safer than I do at that moment.

It is a new day. It is the first day of the rest of my life. I move upwards, my nipples, sore but erect, dragging across my son's chest, as I go to kiss him. It is the first day of the rest of my life and as I reach down to discover Jessie's cock already hard, I can't wait to start living it.

#

It always comes without warning and I never pick up the phone expecting it. My day is spent doing my work in my little cubicle, processing claims and compiling data and whenever the phone rings, it's with the expectation of it being either a doctor with a question about billing or administration with another request for information. When the phone begins its annoying loud chirp, I pick it up without a glance. "This is Shelly in Claims. How may I help you?"

"The cabin. Five o'clock," my son's voice whispers, no, commands before hanging up before I can say anything. Before I manage to set the phone down, I am wet. The fire between my legs is but a spark when I first hear his voice and by the time he stops speaking, I am on fire between my thighs. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, shivering as I do so. I glance at the clock. It's ten till three. Quitting time cannot get here soon enough

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Downloads

About this blog

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

inf

adf

Labels